Favorites

Description

Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.Made with real cheese.Artificial and natural flavors.What's inside.Calories 130, 7% DV.6 servings per pack.

Ingredients

Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Tomato, less than 1.5% - Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Bakers & Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Buttermilk, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Onion, Soy Lecithin Spice, Garlic, Coloring (includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Whey Protein, Malic Acid, Sugar, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika Extract (Color).

Product Features

Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy cheese pizza flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack.Two hearty tastes - one filling snack.Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos baked snacks.What's inside... per serving (about 6 servings per pack).Calories 130, 7% DV.Total fat 5g, 8% DV.Sat. fat 3g, 15% DV.Sugars 4g.Sodium 310mg, 13% DV.GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*No DV defined.An official partner of Nascar.Nascar is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.For more fun visit www.combos.com.To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com./TM trademarks.Mars, Incorporated.