Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel 6.3oz product image

Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel 6.3oz

$3.45
  • ($0.55 / oz)

Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel.Made with real cheese.*Flavored filling.What's inside.Calories 130, 7% DV.Per serving.0 servings per pack.

Item #: 38045
Brand: Combos
UPC #: 041419420058

Crunch oven baked pretzels with creamy cheddar cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack.Two hearty tastes - one filling snack.Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos baked snacks.What's inside... per serving (about 6 servings per pack).Calories 130, 7% DV.Total fat 5g, 8% DV.Sat. fat 3g, 15% DV.Sugars 4g.Sodium 300mg, 13% DV.GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.*No DV defined.Please save the unused product and wrapper.An official partner of Nascar.Nascar is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.For more fun visit www.combos.com.We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. /TM trademarks.Mars, Incorporated.

Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, less than 1.5% - Cheese Blend (Bakers & Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color]), Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Skim Milk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 28.0 g
Servings per container 6
Calories
130
Calories from Fat
N/A
% Daily Value*
Total Fat (g)
5
Saturated Fat
3
Trans Fat
 
Cholesterol (mg)
0
Sodium (mg)
300
Total Carbohydrates (g)
19
Dietary Fiber
1
Sugars
4
Protein (g)
2
Vitamin A    Calcium    4
Vitamin B6    Iron   
Vitamin C    Potassium   
Vitamin D    Zinc   
* Based on a regular 2000 calorie diet
GardenGrocer.com obtains nutritional information from claims made by the products' manufacturers on labels. We have made every effort to be as accurate as possible; however we do suggest that you continue to read labels as ingredients are subject to change and we cannot be responsible for individual reactions to any products. We do not investigate to determine if the label information is accurate. We do our best to record the information as it appears and keep nutritional content information current, but there are thousands of products in our store, manufacturers frequently change formulations, and we may not notice when a manufacturer changes the nutritional claims on a product's label. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the information on our website is 100% accurate and current. In addition, the product images displayed on our site are for reference only and may not reflect the most current packaging. When precise nutritional information is important, our data is not a substitute for reading the label on the products you purchase or for contacting the manufacturer. There will often be a delay between the time when a new product becomes available and the time when its nutritional information becomes available on our website. If you have any questions regarding a certain product or products please contact the manufacturer(s) directly.

Aisles

Start shopping by browsing our categories

Featured Brands

Some of our most popular brands